Support for Parents and Children
Support for Parents and Children!
If you need help in any capacity then please do not hesitate to get in touch! We have a wonderful team who are more than happy to help in any way we can.
Our Family Liaison Officer Claire Kudryk is based with us on a Wednesday and can offer support in a number of areas including; supporting your child's
- Behaviour needs
- Emotional health needs
- Social needs
- Implementing routines
- Support and sign posts to more specific targeted support where neede
Claire can also complete follow up work with your child in school, on a 1:1 or small group basis, including;
- Regulating their feelings and emotions
- Helping them to manage anger and frustrations
- Helping them with anxiety
- Building on their confidence and self-esteem
- Supporting around key transitions, including moving between classes and schools
- Support around friendship and relationship issues
- Support around family issues eg. Bereavement, new baby, parent’s separation/ divorce, family breakdown, parental health and well-being needs.
You can contact Claire via email on the details in the leaflet below or speak to a member of staff who may be able to make a referral for support on your behalf!
Claire also does monthly drop in sessions and we will keep you informed about these via Class Dojo.
Further Support on a host of areas that might be causing you concern around your child can be found on our Safeguarding page.